Sunday, May 26, 2019

AMEZARI -Red Stars- released 2nd music video


It's here!!! I am super excited for this and so happy they finally released a 2nd music video. The video is for their song "Maboroshi no Daichi", which is not a new song but one of their popular songs they haven't released on cd jet. I guess this means that it will be on the 3rd album that will come out on July 13. That also gives me hope that "with my step" will also finally be released on cd, since it is also an older but popular song. 
However I do love "Maboroshi no Daichi". It's a fun and cute song that I always enjoyed watching them perform and I am happy they released a music video for it. The video is done so well. They all look really handsome and cute. Some of the shots are being so nice, I always fangirl over them watching the video. Like that scene of Shion standing in the door and looking up, waaahhhh that's so handsome. And basicly all scenes of Yori because he looks so cute e.g. while listening to music and looking like he is daydreaming. Of course I LOVE all the scenes of Hibiki too, I mean he is my bias, how could I not. He is such a sunshine to me because whenever I see him my world get's brighter. That was cheesy but it's true! Rowan looks so cool in all the scenes and Andy is upper cute and super handsome too, I love seeing him playing the guitar together with Ayumu, besides Ayumu is so lovely in this video as well. At least Jay is flawless like always. His performance is great and he has such a great aura to him. I like that he always looks so self-confident and everything he does feels so natural. I love these guys so much and I am so extremly proud of them and I hope they are proud about themselves too. 

What do you think about the video?

No comments:

Post a Comment