Thursday, July 6, 2017

DISH// released MV for Bokutachi ga Yarimashita


DISH// will release their special single "Bokutachi ga Yarimashita" mid August 2017. The single is the main song for a drama also called "Bokutachi ga Yarimashita". Today they released the short version of the music video and it's not only starring the main cast of the show but they are also singing. Kubota Masataka and Takumi are singing the most part of the song. I am a HUGE fan of the actor Kubota Masataka and therefor I was extremly excited and happy seeing him in the video. I like his voice, he has a decent singing voice and I like his part in the song a lot. One of my favorite groups and my favorite actore in one video. That's extremly amazing! I am happy!!



Besides did you already saw the cover for the new single. They look so beautiful, take a look here.

DVD ver. A

DVD ver. B

Limited ver.

regular ver.
Especially the two dvd versions looking so beautiful and the limited version comes with a 40 page booklet. All this makes me so excited for the new single!

What do you think about the mv and cover?

No comments:

Post a Comment