Saturday, January 30, 2016

my thoughts about the "making of" and "MV" of Sexy Zone's Colorful Eyes


A few days ago I recieved my copies of the latest Sexy Zone single, Colorful Eyes. I actually stopped following Sexy Zone over a year ago because they started to release singles with just three members and I thought that it really sucked. However this is the first release of them with all five members again and so I had to buy this single, even though I actually only buy their albums, Before I tell you what I think about the music video, here are some pictures of it.















The music video turned out to be not what I expected, but in a good way. If you know Sexy Zone then you know that Sou (green) and Marius (pink) have been treated like background artists for a long time! Someone who doesn't know them wouldn't be able to tell if they belong to the band or not watching older music videos of them. I hated this and it's one of the biggest reasons I stopped following them. However this video turned out to be absolutly not like that. Both Marius and Sou got plenty of solo scenes like the other members. That really makes me super happy. They deserve it, they are gorgeous as well. I hope that it's going to stay like this from now on!! In generell I think the music video is cute. The scenery is very pretty and I like that everyone has their own shop, they are inside. Also the outfits are very cute, I like the colorful ones but also the casuel ones a lot. And I like that they filmed night and day scenes thought I like the night scenes way better! *0*

What do you think about it?

I LOVE his style and his black hair is so beautiful!! *0*

Bunte Augen is german and basicly means colorful eyes

Just had to take this picture, Sou looks really handsome here! ^-^

As you can see I only took very few pictures of the making of. It's not a special one, there is not happening anything too exciting but it's still cute and I like off shot scenes so I enjoyed it anyway. My favorite scene was the one were Sou said "Can I miss you" and Kento heard it and started laughing and told him it's called "Can I kiss you". The reaction of both of them was really cute. A scene that kind of annoyed me was when Marius told Shori and Kento about the name "Bunte Augen" and Shori makes fun of him speaking german. I think that's something you don't do, I mean how would he feel if a foreigner would make fun of how japanese sounds to him. I guess no one would like that people make fun of their language no matter what language they speak. However all in all this was a nice making of.

If you watched it how did you like the making of?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment