Sunday, July 10, 2016

FlowBack to have major debut in September


FlowBack is doing really good with their lives and so far released cds. Today they announced that they will have their major debut in September. I am really happy for them and hope they will do good with the new single so the major label will give them lots of chances to show their amazing talent.
So far I don't know under which label they will be but I am really curious.
However the new single will be called "Come A Long Way" and is going to be released on the 07.09.2016. This time there will be an only cd version as well as a dvd version. I am super excited for the dvd version because it will come with both the music video for Wake Me Up and AfterRain. And I wasn't able to watch the full version of AfterRain so far. Can't wait for this!! 
Between the picture above is already the theme picture. Their outfits are pretty cool despite these terrible pants of Mark and Haru. >-<

What do you think about it?

2 comments: