Wednesday, August 17, 2016

X4 released MV for Pride


A few days ago X4 released their music video for Pride. The song will be on their new mini album "4 My Baby" which will be released in October. I personally like their sexy songs a lot, like Obsession but I am not a big fan of their lovely songs like this one. So far non of their love songs have convinced me and neither does this one. I think these songs don't suite Kodai. I really love his stunning voice but it's just not made for this kind of song and even in the video it feels so wrong for him to look like this and he is doesn't fit the mushy boy group typ. Well at least that's what I think. For Yuya it's pretty much the same, thought he suites there at least a little better then Kodai. I hope they will also release a sexy song with this mini album or at least something not as cheesy as this. However here is the video.


What do you think about the song and video?


No comments:

Post a Comment