Monday, August 8, 2016

Top 10 JMusic releases 24.07. - 30.07.2016


I felt like doing another top 10 post so here it is. This time it's the wek before last week. In this week there have been quite some releases of artists that I really like. So it was hard for others to get into this list because I am always a little biased with the groups I like a lot. 

#10 Jinsei wa Subarashii by Johnnys WEST

!! Since this is a Johnnys Entertainment release I am not able to put a video here but I am sure you will find the video, may it be on facebook, jpopsuki or musicplayon. !!



#09 Run of the Sun by Brand New Vibe



#08 Ga Ga Summer by Doberman Infinity




#07 Hero by Namie Amuro




#06 Kimi to Ita Natsu by Code-V





#05 My Way by Mirei Toyama




#04 Bachelorette wa Owaranai by PASSPO☆



#03 MASQUERADE by Hey! Say! JUMP

!! Since this is a Johnnys Entertainment release I am not able to put a video here but I am sure you will find the video, may it be on facebook, jpopsuki or musicplayon. !!


#02 One Sided Love by UNIONE




#01 Never End by The Beat Garden




Do you like any of these songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment