Thursday, November 16, 2017

SUPER DRAGON announced 3rd single



SUPER DRAGON finally anounced a 3rd single yesterday. They have been really busy with all the one man shows they hold but I was still a little worried that it took them so long to announce a new single. However I am relieved now and the new single will be out on January 31st 2018. To promote their 3rd single they will hold their 6th one man tour. This will be quite big tour with many tour dates. It's their biggest tour so far. I am so happy to see them doin well. They already improved so much in this short time since their debut as a group and even since their trainee days. I am so proud of each and every member. Oh and I forgot to mention that the single will be called "Monster" and once again comes in three editions. As for the tour it will be called "SOUL FLAG".Here is a video they uploaded to advertise the tour.


What do you think about the new single and tour?

No comments:

Post a Comment