Monday, April 22, 2019

EBiDAN The Live 2019 has been announced


It's the time of the year again and I am super excited! Today they announced the EBiDAN The Live 2019 ~Summer Party~ event. It will be hold on the 28th and 29th August. As you can see on the picture above DISH//, Chotokkyu, PRIZMAX, M!LK, Super Dragon, Sakura Shimeji, One N' Only and Battle Street will be performing in this event. 
Before this main event there will an event called "Challange Stage ~Kabe no Mukou he~". On the first day there will be the Battle Boys member featured in the event and the winner of this event will be the opening act for EBiDAN The Live 2019, pretty much like last year. However on the second day there will be the other smaller groups of EBiDAN performing. That includes AMEZARI -Red Stars-, Starmen KiDS and EDAMAME BEANS, as well as the the co-ed group "DAN⇄JYO". 
I am super excited for both events and I am trying to get tickets to both events for both days. Wish me luck. It's my dream to go to an EBiDAN The Live since more than 5 years now and it would be awesome if it would come true this year. However if it does not work out, I hope that they will stream, the live again and I will make sure to definitly watch it this time. 


Do you like the EBiDAN The Live events?

No comments:

Post a Comment