Sunday, January 13, 2019

Another EBiDAN member left..........


On december 28th Joe graduated from HONG¥O.JP, leaving the group as a duo. I can't believe that this happend as well. It's like this awful year had to end awful. At least it still happend in 2018 and therefor my hopes for this year are still pretty high.
Joe did wrote a long message about why he left and that he is very thankful to all the people that teached him new things and all the fans that supported him. The reason for him leaving is that he actually doesn't like hip-hop. He wrote that he tried writing his own songs and learning more about hip-hop but until now he is still not interessted in hip-hop. 
Well I guess if he doesn't even like the music they did, it's a good think he left. It seems like he wants to continoue doing music, just in a very different way. So maybe we will see him in some other group one day. Since he is only 13 years old there is still so much time for him to decide what he likes and wants to do. To be honest, since he doesn't even like the music, I wonder why he didn't left earlier but I guess it's because he is still so young and maybe didn't thought too much about it. 

What do you think about this?

2 comments:

  1. I really wondered why he didn't just leave when Magic Boyz disbanded but he is really young I figured that the decision was not his alone and was probably extremely difficult to make (like maybe his parents really didn't want him to give up the opportunity he was given). Somehow from his statement I got the feeling that he had been wanting to leave way back since Milo left. It seems like he's staying with Stardust? So maybe he'll go in to acting or maybe they'll put him in Battle Boys or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do believe there was some pressure of his parents, fellow band mates and staff and to go against this while still being so young was probably quite hard. I am glad for him he left, even thought it's sad that another member left as well.
      And since his profile is still listed on the Stardust website, I am sure he is still being with them.

      Delete