Sunday, December 30, 2018

My favorite JPop songs of 2018 Part 2

Here is my second part of my favorite JPop songs of 2018. Since this part once again turned out really long, I will do another 3rd part.

Let's start of with a song I came across just a few days ago. However I like this song so much and listend to it a lot already, that I am putting it onto this list. The song is called "BURN!!" by the group "Gingadan". Sadly their songs are not availible on itunes or spotify, at least not international. I would like to listen to some of their other songs too.



SALU did a lot of collaborations this year one of them being his "Good Vibes Only" song which feat. EXILE Shokichi and JP THE WAVY. I love this song a lot but I also love the second track of this single which is called "My Love". Both belong to my favorites of this year.






Another collaboration I liked a lot this year is MACO who features SALU on her song "LUV U MORE". I love this song a lot. MACO has a beautiful voice and the smooth rapping of SALU fits this song so freakin' well. Check it out yourself.




At least there is one more collaboration with SALU that I LOVE a lot and that is "I don't like mondays" song "ONE THING". I am addicted to this song since I first listend to it. Being a huge fan of both the music style of IDLM and the rap of SALU, the outcome couldn't have been different. However that's not the only song of IDLM that I am putting on this list. There is also their extremly nice "Lemon" and "So Bad" that I am in love with.








The following group is still quite young. I am talking about YsR, an indie group with a huge amount of members. XD They released a few nice songs already but the one song that was sticking in my head is "ZION". I think these guys have potential and I am looking forward to their future releases. I hope you are going to listen to this song if you haven't already.




The next group is one I like a lot but I am always supprised how much I love their songs. The group I am talking about is "Starmen KiDS" which is an EBiDAN group. The members are all still super young and they still have very high "childish" voices. That's why I never expect to like their song this much but I always end up loving their songs. I am currious how their sound will change when their voices start to change. As for their songs of this year, which sadly haven't been much, I am mostly in love with their "Starmen Pirates" but I also like their "Jyokyusei Funk" and "Dancing on the Ring" a lot. Check the songs out yourself.



Jyokyusei Funk on Spotify


"Mrs. Green Apple" is one of my favorite rock bands. The song that I liked the most of them this year is definitlye "Ao to Natsu". This song is freakin' beautiful and good! I am so much in love with Motokis voice.




Super Dragon had a good year once again. They released two singles and announced their 2nd album which will be released in February 2019. Also there was the awesome song they did for an advertising. Since I love this group a lot I always buy all their versions and therefor am able to listen to all the b-side tracks. Here are all the songs of them I loved this year and listen to a lot, which are actually all the songs they released this year. XD



City Noise on Spoitfy

Gettorejani on Spotify





Summer Breeze on Spotify

Ringing Love on Spotify




I fell in love with "BuZZ" when they debuted last year but sadly they haven't released anything new since their debut. So I was very happy when they started to upload some songs to the avex youtube channel and while these songs haven't been released on cd or online yet, I still count them in for 2018 because that's when they have been uploaded to youtube. Check out these songs.








Another group that released very less this year is 10JinActor. They are pretty busy with their show I guess but I wish they would release more.  Here is the song they released this year. As always it's an awesome song, thought it took me a little to really get into this song because it's so totally different to their usual songs. Nevertheless I do love this song by now.




Next is PrizmaX. I love this group a lot (like all EBiDAN groups) and I am really happy with their releases this year. In the beginning of 2018 they released the single "Yours" which is very beautiful and after Tim left the group mid 2018 they started a project in which each member produced one song on their own. I love all for songs that were produced, thought "Rewind" of Tsubasa is my favorite one. This song has everything, a good  rhythm, a memoriable refrain and an awesome rap part. However like I said I love all songs, so here they are.












This year was the release of SAWY's first full lenght album. It is an overall really good album. Here are the songs I couldn't stop replaying but if you have the chance listen to the whole album.





Naked on Spotify


When I first listend to "Office Love" by SOLIDEMO I didn't like it much. I was supprised when I realized that I was humming the song later that day. I listened to the song a few times more and started to like it and whenever I listen to it now I will have it stuck in my head for a while.




That's it for now. The 3rd and probably last part will be posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment