Monday, January 14, 2019

PrizmaX searching for a new member


PrizmaX opend their audition on January 1st 2019 and the closing time for round 1 was today (14.01.2019 23:59). They will go through all the applications and the ones that get into round two will be informed on January 20th. They haven't stated what's going to happen after that. I wish they would do a show out of it. But I guess everything will happen behind closed doors. However I am pretty excited about them getting a new member. Or even more then just one new member?! I am so currious right now. No matter what, I will be happy to welcome a new member to the group, the only thing I kinde wish for, is that the member isn't much younger then the rest. Since PrizmaX is the oldest group among EBiDAN (they are all around my age besides baby Tsubasa) and I appreciate that. 

Are your excited too? Is there any wishes you would have for the new member to be like?

No comments:

Post a Comment