Saturday, September 14, 2019

Setsura graduated from BMK


On July 7th Kitagawa Setsura graduated from Boys And Men Kenkyusei. It was a very sudden announcement that has been done on an fan event, leaving many fans in shock. It seems he wants to keep doing music just in a different way. More hasn't been announced.
It makes me really sad seeing him leaving the group since he was a very important part of it (like each member is). It feels like a part of them is missing now. However I do support him no matter what and I hope that he will achiev his goal, whatever that may be. 
As for BMK I still love them lot's and even though I will miss Setusra, my support for the group won't get less. I honestly hope that they will debut in the near future. All five of them deserve it so much! At least here is the new 5 member profile picture of BMK.


On a side note I have to mention that I love Sotas new hairstyle, the streight-side-cut looks so good on him!


No comments:

Post a Comment