Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Knight graduating from ZeBRA☆STAR


On August 17th this year Knight officially graduated from the group ZeBRA☆STAR. He was a part of both units, ZeBRA☆RED and ZeBRA☆BLACK. The reason he graduated is that he will study overseas. Pretty much all the members wrote blog posts about the event and all of them felt very supportive and thankful towards Knight. I think he has been an important part of the group being a little bit like glue between the two units. It's no supprise that the members and Knight himself were sad about him leaving but I am sure he has a bright future ahead and I wish him all the best.
I am also looking forward to what the future brings for ZeBRA☆STAR. I am pretty excited about the third single which will be released on September 14th. 
At least another picture of the graduation.


No comments:

Post a Comment