Saturday, March 7, 2020

[Fan Report] Boys And Men Kenkyusei "Habataki no SHOW" 11/2/2020 + Boyman Shop and Cafe


I was in Japan from February 9th to Fabruary 24th of this year and my main reason for traveling to Japan this year was the live of Boys And Men Kenkyusei (short BMK). Some of you might know I am very much in love with this group and when they announced to have a live at the Century Hall in Nagoya, one of the bigger venues, I just had to try attending this event. As you can see I managed to get a ticket for the event. 



I bought the lightstick, towel and t-shirt at the concert as well as the best of album which I didn't bought until then. With all my purchases I was able to get two photo tickets for my favorite member Nakahara Sota. But let's start of with the concert. I had a rather bad ticket, meaning I was pretty much in the back, thought at least I was on the 1st floor and despite being so much in the back I saw everything very well and could enjoy this show to the fullest. 
I never went to concert of them before, the only time I actually saw them live was at a Boymen World event but they mostly did talking at this event and only sang I think like two songs. However I do own most of their live dvds and always enjoy them a lot so my expectation was pretty high.
What should I say they were awesome live. Their dancing was great as well as the singing and I loved all the entertainment parts.
They played a lot of their songs and I definitly can't remember the order or all the songs anymore but I know they played "Bokutachi no ONE", "Batchan" and "Ai wo Ganbatte". And when Matsuri 9 joined them (they were guest at this live) they performed "Dodonko Don't Worry" together, which I loved. Matsuri9 also perfomed like 3 songs on their own and then BMK claimed the stage again. Pretty much all their songs are so energetic and therfor super fun listen to live. I tried to imitate the choreography with the light stick most fans did but I absolutly failed. XD It was fun anyway.
 I do hope this will be released on dvd as well. The big highlight came at the end when they announced to have their major debut. Guys I honestly cried and while writing this I am nearly crying again. I am SO happy for them to finally also have a major debut. All five of them deserve this so much and I am freaking excited for them to announce their group name as well as the exact date and of course the titel of their first single. So far we only know that they will have the major debut in summer. That's all that has been announced. As for the name Kometani joked that they will be called "Matsuri 10". XD
After they announced all the members went through the people and gave high fives and I saw that Boys And Men were sitting a few seats behind me. XD I didn't realize it the whole concert and I was happy to see that they support their juniors.
After the amazing concert and all the emotions regarding the announcment of the major debut we had to wait for the photo session. I had to wait pretty long because of my seat being so much in the back but at least I was able to take to pictures with my beloved Sota. Here is one.


He is such a cute person!! I will support him forever! Also I managed to tell him congrats on the major debut in japanese and he asked me if I had fun which I answerd with a big yes because that's the truth, I absolutly loved that live. The whole atmosphere, the fun and energetic songs and the five lovely people. I hope to see them live as a new group when I am in Japan next time.

On the next day I also went to the Boymen Shop and Cafe. I love the cafe especially since you can watch live performances that are mostly not released on dvd. Here are a few pictures. I took in the store and cafe. By the way the fans in the cafe were really cute. Some fans layed out costers of Matsuoka and since I had Kometani twice I asked the girl to change with me and she was super happy and gave me even both of her Matsuoka ones for one of the Kometani coasters.





If you ever happen to be in Nagoya and like either Boys And Men, BMK, Matsuri9 and/or Otome Button, then I absolutly recommend you visiting the store and cafe.
Sorry for this being such a short report but I hope some of you liked it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment