Saturday, March 7, 2020

Ryuichiro Sakata to graduate from 10JinActor


On April 1st will be the release of 10JinActors new mini album "Kimi ni Okuru Bye Bye" and it will be the last cd with 10 members, since Sakata will be leaving the group shortly after. He has a farwell live on both the 1st and 2nd of April and after that won't be a part of the group anymore. I am not sure if he will still continue with either SakataKento or DOGUN or what his plans after leaving are. I do like him a lot so I am very sad seeing him leave but I hope he will finde what makes him happy. I kinde wish he would keep doing music, even as a solo artist, he is great performing live and his voice is great too. However even if he get's out of the entertainment scene completely I wish him all the best for his future and many good years for him to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment