Saturday, March 7, 2020

[Fan Report] Family Fes 2020 ~Shimizu Shota Birthday Live~


Yes another report. While I was in Japan I went to severel lives again and maybe this time will actuelly write about more then just two. We will see. So right now I wanna share my expirience of this live with you. 
Seeing Shimizu Shota live has been a dream of mine since years already but somehow I never managed to travel to Japan at the right time, didn't get a ticket or it just wasn't possible for whatever reason. However this year I finally got a ticket to a concert of his and I was super happy about it.
As you can see this was a Family Fes, means he is not the only one to perform but there was also Mirei Touyama, Thelma Aoyama and Miliyah Kato performing at this concert.
I was super lucky with my ticket 'cause I got a pretty good number and since this was a suprisingly small venue I had an awesome standing place and could see everything and everyone on stage super well. 


Before the actual concert started was the performance of the opening act called "Oshiro Miyu". I didn't knew her before but she has a stuning and powerful voice and she was a little weird too but in a very cute and funny way. She sang three songs and then the main concert started.
The first one to perform was Mirei Touyama. I do like her music and her song "Negai ~Ano Koro no Kimi He~" is one of my favorite songs of all time. That's also the song she started of with and guys I wasn't prepared for what happend with me. I can't deny that I sometimes cry at concerts when the voices are very beautiful and the songs emotional, then maybe one one or two tears fall down my cheeks but when she started sining this song with her unbeliveble beautiful and strong voice the tears just kept falling. Never in my live did I cry so much at a concert. I guess it was a mix of the song that is super emotional already and her voice that sounds 1000 times better live and maybe also the fact that I was finally at a concert of Shimizu Shota. I don't remember which other songs she sang but she did well with every single one. Oh wait I do remember she sang "Dear My Boo" as the last song. It's a song originaly of Shimizu Shota that she transformed into her own version. 
The next artist was Aoyama Thelma. On a side not it's so cute how the fans pronounce her name "Teruma". They screamed it so much when she came on stage, it was so freakin adorable. Also I never really paid much attention to her but guess what she got a new fan now. First of her songs were so much fun to listen to and the whole performance of her was amazing. Secondly and mainly the reason she got me as a fan now is that this little woman is such a cute, funny and lovely person. She interacted a lot with the fans and did many jokes, some that even I understood (even thought my japanese is so poor). She also performed severel songs, some of them were "Onigiri", "Boom Shakalaka'" and "Sekai no Chuushin".
Next one was Miliyah Kato. I used to really love her music until like 2008/9 but then her style slowly started to change and I got unintrested. Taste is different so I know a lot of people love her music nowadays and I am happy seeing she has many fans that support her. Even thought I didn't now the songs she sang, besides one old song, I still enjoyed her performance. Oh and I know she sang her latest song "Sayonara" because they did show some advertising before the live started and one was for her latest single. I do like this song quite a bit, it has a special feeling to it.
After She left the stage it was finally time for Shimizu Shota and guys I couldn't stop smiling. I just love him. His voice is so beautiful and he had a nice presence on stage. And you know what I could sing along to all of his songs, I am usually really bad with this. XD He played a LOT of songs and I loved all his performances. Sometimes he had dancers with him on stage and sometimes he performed on his own. At one point he allowed us to take a photo of him but first we had to look down and when we told us to look up that's what we saw.


Can you see him??

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Yes he hid under the keyboard. XD That was too cute, he had so much fun playing a prank on us. XD
That was so freakin cute. After his performance he went backstage and the fans started to shout for an encore. The encore was pretty awesome. He performed one song with each of the other artists and at least they all sang "Home" together, which, in case you guys don't know, is the debut song of Shimizu Shota. I absolutly loved this performance. 
This whole concert was so good and even thought I had high expactations I enjoyed it even more then I thought I would be. I hope to one day have another chance to see him live again and maybe some of the other artists too. By the way something else I really liked about this concert as well, was the fans. There were much more "older" people on this concert. Well I oftern go to "idol" concerts and these are mostly crowded with high school girls. However you could feel the difference. There were many couples and in general much more man. Also I heard how some fans talked with each other being like "Where do you come from?" "I came from Kyoto." "Wow!" and stuff like that. Maybe I got to listen to the cute fans only but honestly that was so adorable.
This whole concert was an amazing expiriance and hope I was able to transfer some of my excitement and if you didn't knew some of these artists, hopefully you will check them out now.
Thank you for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment