Saturday, September 9, 2017

M!LK released MV for 1st album

Yesterday M!LK uploaded their first new music video for their 1st album. I hope there will be Loren then one new music videos but I am so happy that this one has already been released! It's a more serious song this time and therefor is kind of different to what they usually release. I like the song a lot and the video turned out very well too! For the song I also had the feeling that Harukis voice wasn't as high pitched as it usually is, I like this a lot! Check it out yourself.



And here are a few screenshots. I took them with my phone so I am not sure if the quality ok! I will look it up on my notebook when I have time and in case it's terrible I will upload other ones.





























What do you think about the new song and video?

No comments:

Post a Comment