Monday, December 24, 2018

My favorite JPop songs of 2018 Part 1


Today I want to share my favorite songs of this year. There will be no ranking/order because I love all of these a lot and I am not able to put them in a ranking/order. There have been so many amazing songs being released this year and so many songs I deeply love, therefor this list is going to be pretty long and I will sepperate it into two parts. I hope you listen to the ones you don't know and maybe you will fall in love with them as well.

Let's start of with not just a song but a whole group and that is INTERSECTION. I love all the songs they released this year so freakin' much and I had all their songs on repeat a lot. If you haven't checked them out jet please do so.




The solo song of KAZ is extremly awesome as well and also one of my favorites of this year. Sadly there is no video for it but you can listen to it for free on spotify.



Next up is a girl group I like a lot and with their "Who We Are" they gave me goosebumps. I am talking about Faky, who bearly disappoint with their releases. "Who We Are" has been on repeate on my Ipod for very long. I am not only stunned by their beautiful voices but also about these amazing lyrics that have been translated into dozens of languages by fans.  Here it is.





Next up is "Shake Your Body" by ReN. I came across his music this year and by now I am deeply in love with his beautiful voice. While I do like his song "Aurora"  too (which was released this year as well), it is "Shake Your Body" that got me press the repeat button the most.



Next up is the most talanted and awesome Rapper ever....... AKLO!! I love his music a lot and I am glad to know he is writing his song on his own. My favorite of his songs this year has been "Under The Cliff feat. JAY'ED". His collaborations are always lit. However there is more that I count to my absolute favorites of this year. One of them being "Super Chingon", gosh damn it it's so freakin' nice listening to him rapping in spanish. Here are all the songs he released this year that I couldn't stop on listening to again and again.










Next up is another Rapper but a female one. Chanmina is an rising star and I hope 2019 will be an awesome year for her. In 2018 she sadly didn't release much. The one new song of her I absolutly love is "Pain is Beauty". It's a beautiful and very emotional song and the video for it was done very well too.




Next up is a taiwanese group releasing music in Japan and Taiwan. They are called noovy. I didn't knew them until this year. However I am not to excited about most of their songs. They do have some nice songs but I honestly prefer their taiwanese music more. However there is one japanese song of them I just can't stop listening to and that's "Singin' For You". Such an addicting, cute and beautiful song!!!!




Next is Mukai Taichi, who already got his place in my heart with releasing so many good songs and his unique voice that get's me melting. I love his music style a lot and 2018 was a great year for him. He released an mini album, as well as a full-lenght album and a few digital singles. Here are my personal favorites of his 2018 releases.













When Color Creation released Canvas, I once again fell in love with their stunning voices. It's my favorite song of them so far.  The solo parts of Rioske still gets my heart flutter, whenever I listen to the song.




Another song I had on repeat countless times is "Yo Quiero Vivir" by WASUTA x Adexe y Nau. This song is extremly addicting!




As for the next group, I can't believe that they are still so underrated. I am talking about Doberman Infinity who deserve so much attention, especially outside of Japan. Their music is very good, the old and the new stuff. When it comes to 2018 I love their Off Road album and the singles they released this year are gorgeous too. My favorite song of them and the one I had on repeat the most is definitly SUPER BALL.








The only co-ed group on this list is lol. I am not too excited about their releases this year but there is two songs I absolutely love. So here are my two favorite songs of them in 2018.





CRAZYBOY's "Loco" was definitly one of my most played song this year. I always get a good mood listing to this but also his "U.N.I" is pure love. I am already looking forward to his releases next year.





The next group is HONG¥O.JP. I like their releases quite a lot, especially "Just Do It", it's always stucking in my head after listening to it. Another song I call my favorite is "One Road". 




I listend to a lot of songs by DUAL MASK this year, sadly they released only one song this year. The song is called Always and is awesome. It breaks my heart that they are still so unknown. They are extremly talanted and their music is honestly so good. Please check them out if you have never heard of them.



Do you know these songs that are used in dramas and the more they are being played in the drama the more you love the song. "Sayonara Elegy" by Suda Masaki is one of these songs for me. Thought I did knew the song before I watched "Todome no Kiss", I fell much deeper in love with it because of the drama. His voice is beautiful and I LOVE the lyrics a lot. Definitly check it out and if you like dramas check out Todomo no Kiss as well.





The artists I listened to the most this year is by far Hirai Dai. His latest albums is really good and I love his old music too. His voice is very soothing to me, he transfers so many emotions with his songs. I became a huge fan of him this year and I am looking forward to more awesome songs of him next year. Here are my favorites of his 2018 releases.







Sounds Like A Love Song on Spotify

Beautiful Lane on Spotify


I will post the second part after christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment