Saturday, December 15, 2018

EBiDAN 2018: The year of many tears and new beginnings Part 1

It's nearly the end of the year and here I am sitting in front of my laptop with heavy emotions and thinking about everything that happened in EBiDAN throughout this year. There has been so much going on, I can't believe it's only been one year. The year started of with many bad news but also good thinks that got us fans excited. In this post I want to look back on everthing. Let's start of with the worst, which undenieable is all the members leaving their groups, EBiDAN and in most cases the whole entertainment industry. 


The first member that announced leaving EBiDAN and his group was Koichi. I still remeber thinking that what I read were fake news. In my wildest dreams I wouldn't have thought that any member of Chotokkyu would leave the group and when they announced it, it felt so wrong. His reason for leaving is that he wants to do a different kind of music. It was stated that they discussed this issue for a long time and while the members didn't wanted to let him go, in the end they came to the conclusion that it's the best for him to leave the group.  Many fans were shocked and tears were shed when in January he announced to leave and did so in April. While I was in shock and sad, my biggest worry was that now the group has only Takashi beeing a vocalist. However my worries were eliminated when they realesed their first single as only 6 members. "A kind of love" is and beautiful song and Takashi did proofe he can do it on his own too. I will always stand behind Chotokkyu but I will also support Koichi if he can find his own way. 


Even more shocking was Ryuji leaving the group DISH//. All of a sudden he withdraw from the group back in march. His ex-girlfriend spread rumors of him being violent to her while they were still in a relationship. It never got cleard up if she told the truth or not. Pretty much from one day to the other, the management and Ryuji decided together that it's the best for him and the group if he withdraws. So he did. On the one hand I think it is the worst if what was asserted is true and in that case the decision was correct. On the other hand thought, I have always liked him and I can't imagin him doing something so horrible. It broke my heart to see him leaving so sudden and for me he will always be an important part of the group. Whenever I see them as four members now I feel like something is missing.


The next one is Haruki, who graduated from M!LK in June this year. Again this really came as a suprise to me because I would never have thought about any member leaving the group. They were doing so well around that time. However it seems like his dream became different to what groupmates dream of and so he decided to leave. His graduation live was streamed on line tv and was super sad. The ending always get's me crying. I am looking forward to see what his future brings and what his dream is like. Since I don't want to be the only one crying here is the ending of the graduation live.



Also leaving in June was PrizmaXs Kurokawa Tim. The announcment of him leaving also came really unexpected. He decided to leave because he wanted a break from the music industrie. He has been the only original member of the group, which makes him leaving even more sad. Once again this feels so wrong and to me it feels like something is missing now. I will support PrizmaX forever but I can't denie that it hurts me bad seeing them as only four members.


The next one is Mahiro. In July the group MAG!C BOYZ decided to disband and while three of the members wanted to form a new group, Mahiro decided to leave the entertainment world completely. He said that he wants to focus on his studies, which I guess is a good thing for him to do. He had some amazing time with the other members and I am sure they will keep in contact. I am sad he is leaving but I do understand his decision, especially since Magibo has never really been stable. There were always member joining or leaving. That's also a reason why I am kind of happy that Magibo came to an end. I hope Mahiro will find his way in live and will live a long and happy live.


Finally Aruki left ZeBRA STAR mid July. He decided to concentrate on his studies and therefor won't continoue in the music industry. After so many people leaving their groups and EBiDAN you might think nothing could shock me anymore. However I really was shocked to find out he is leaving too. I have always liked Aruki a lot and he was my main reason for following ZeBRA STAR. He has been with EBiDAN quite long and now he is gone. It broke my heart to read these news because I followed him for so long and he grew up so much in these years. I wish him a bright and wonderful future and I hope to maybe one day see him in the spotlight again.

Unbelievable but true, there were 6 members leaving their groups and EBiDAN. Even thought my heart is still bleeding because of some of them, I do wish each and everyone a wonderful and amazing future. Who are you crying about the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment