Saturday, September 3, 2016

CustomiZ Last Live


As most of you might already know CustomiZ disbanded last month. They hold their final live on the 29th august 2016 and from then on are officially disbanded. I just found some pictures of their last live performance and want to share my favorites with you.



I can't believe I won't ever be able to see them again as a band.













Hiroki was definitly the most emotional at the live, that makes me like him even more and on the same time makes me even more sad.


As you might guess I am a little biased towards Hiroki but his appearence on stage is incredible. CustomiZ has been one of my absolute favorite bands, especially when it came to live performances. I am incredibly sad about them disbanding, just thinking about it makes me cry. I will badly miss them and I hope we will still be able to watch them grow up, even after this disbanding and for Hiroki and Daichi I wish them to be on stage soon again and make music, even if it's with another band I will support them forever. Thank you guys for all this great time and music and I wish you all the best.

You can find more pictures as well as the setlist here. http://natalie.mu/music/news/200350

What do you think about the disbanding?

No comments:

Post a Comment