Saturday, September 3, 2016

Top 10 JMusic releases 21.08. - 27.08.2016


I always enjoy doing these list because I get to know so many new artists each time, however I need to be in the mood for doing one, that's why I don't do them regular. Today I was in the mood so here is my top 10 list for last weeks releases.


#10 Burn by Flow



I like the soft intro and then there is the heavy gituar tune, love this. Just a really nice pop/rock song.


#09 Yamato Dancing by Boys and Men


I have a week spot for these guys because I like some of the members a LOT. Their shows are always most enjoyable but however this is about the song. It's a catchy one which from time to time stucks in my head and it's possible that I will start to sing the refrain out of no reason. I like the a little rough singing in some parts, thought I really like and enjoy the whole song.


#08 Riyuu by Noriyuki Makihara



Awesome song. The song somehow reminds me little of songs by Ken Hirai, thought just a very little bit. I like the tempo of this song a lot and the vocalist has a super nice voice. It's a fun song that makes me feel like dancing.


#07 Family by 0TU1



This is an advertising video for the whole mini album, Family is the first song so just start to play the video. There is no video for the song, if they upload one I will put it here. However Family is such a lovely and beautiful song. It gives of an amazing vibe. I absolutly enjoy it. Besides I really like the full mini album. So many good songs. If you have the time watch the whole video.


#06 Blue Star by Chise Kanna



So far this is the first and only song I heard of her. She really has a super beautiful voice and the song is full of emotions, that's something I especially love about the song. Even when you don't understand the lyrics you get the feeling that she is singing about something heartbreaking. Besides the song itself I really like that her voice is very clear. So beautful.



#05 Let if fly by Leola



Starting of as nothing special the song later suprised me with being so good. I especially love the refrain. Her voice is very nice to the ears and so is pretty much the whole song.


#04 Swan by [Alexandros]



Don't have to say lot about this song I just really like it, from beging to end.


#03 Lean On Me by 0TU1



And another song of them. Like I already wrote I really love the mini album and Lean On Me is definitly my favorite song. Both their vocals harmonize so well and sound so good. The song is very cute and I love to sing a long to it. Also I really love the message of this song. There should be way more songs about friendship and being there for each other.


#02 The Oporation by Yuji Nakada



Oh my I directly fell in love with this song. Nakada-san has such an incredible soothing voice and I love this jazzy feeling the song has. Just SO good.


#01 Shut up!! Shut up!! Shut up!! by EXILE THE SECOND



Not liking their last song Yeah Yeah Yeah, I didn't expect myself to like this one. In generell I have to admit I never was a big fan of them, even thought I like the members but I never got myself to like their songs. However I really love this song, the beat, the vocals, everything. It's super addicting, I am even think about ordering this single.

What do you guys think about the songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment