Saturday, February 16, 2019

BExDUNK disbanded


BExDUNK was a five member indie group under avex. They have been active since 2016 and sadly disbanded in August 2018. I am know I am really late with these news once again but I thought about sharing this info now anyway. As you can see on the picture above they had their last performance as BExDUNK on a-nation 2018, which is a big music festival held by avex every year.
It's sad to see them breaking up because they had a great chemistry and I loved watching them intereact. I also loved their music and their dancing is pretty nice too. Especially Ten who is an awesome dancer. All the members are still active in social media, so I will link their accounts in this post and Ryuki started a youtube chanel, which is great too.


Ryuki  ->  Instagram | Twitter | Youtube

Shuru  ->  Instagram | Twitter | TikTok

Yuki  ->  Instagram | Twitter

Ten  ->  Instagram | Twitter | TikTok

Kakeru  ->  Instagram | Twitter | TikTok


No comments:

Post a Comment