Friday, October 7, 2016

My opinion about JINTAKA's Choo Choo Shitain


I know this is actuelly an older release, the cd has been relesed at the end of september and I am pretty sure the music video has been out even longer. However I watched the video today for the first time and I feel like sharing my opinion. First of I can honestly say that I don't like the song, Yes I don't like it and this was a suprise for me because I actuelly like the music Jin does, e.g. I love his "Me" album. I never heard Yamda sing before, so I didn't expect anything of him, however I know and like him as an actor and therefor he had a good chance I would like what I listen too/see.
But it turned out that I actuelly don't like the song. I can imagin Yamada and Jin having a good time together drinking some beer or similar and when they drank a little too much this brilliant idear came to their minds and they thought why not doing this, it could be fun. I mean there is not really a lot  of songtext to this "song" and they are not even singing but either just speaking! It feels like they didn't put any effort into this song and honestly I don't like this. As for Jin I know he can do much better so why doing this kinde shitty song. Well maybe they really had fun making it.
About the video, it's a little artistic, which is not bad. The video is absolutly fine. Here it is take a look yourself.


Besides you guys saw this scene with the hands touching all over the Yamda and Jin. This must have been so annoying for them, I mean unknown people touching you all over, and since those people don't see where their hand are they have a good excuse to touch everywhere,


This looks like it's super annoying and in this scene you can see Jin's own hand is slowly going to the one hand and tries to put it away. However there is one other scene I thought was heavy.


Do you see what I mean. WTF where is this one hand going... that's way to much down. Even if it's not what it looks like, I still bet they were happy when the shooting for this scene finished.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment