Monday, May 16, 2016

CLOWN'S CROWN released their first album


I just saw this a moment ago and pretty much freaked out. I always look up their website for news but since it's not really updated anymore I didn't see that they released this album. The album is called Pieroin the Circus and was released on the 11th May 2016. However I saw the news now and I am so happy about it. I directly looked up CDJapan if it's availible there and YES it is. EVEN MORE HAPPY NOW!!! There are two versions of this single an R and an L version but I don't think there is much of a difference between them despite the cover. However just in case I think I will get both versions. Here is a picture I found of one of the covers.


Sadly I couldn't find a good one of the other cover. However here is the tracklist.

01. Circus Circus
02. My Way
03. Hajimari Place
04. New World
05. Boku no Tonari de
06. Hey! Honey!?
07. JUMP
08. Beauty Girl
09. Kimi no Tokoro he
10. Be My Girl

If you want to listen to some of the songs you can find live versions on Youtube. Sadly the sound quality always sucks but at least you can get a idear of what the song sounds like. Here are a few.




What do you think?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment