Monday, May 16, 2016

Top 5 best songs by Code-V


I was in the mood so here are my personal top 5 favorite songs of Code-V.


#5 Kimi ga Kureta Mono


Sadly I couldn't find the full music video. so instead of showing you the short version I thought this live version is better. Kimi ga Kureta Mono wa their japanese major debut single and I personally think it's a very beautiful and calming song.


#4 Shodo



Shodo is a song I end up either humming or singing to myself a lot after I listend to it, especially the "Never be lonely" part. It's a very addicting song that I love a lot.


#3 Sekaijuu ga Teki ni Nattemo Kitto Kimi wo Mamori Nuku Kara



This is such an intense song. I don't know what else to say about it, I just love it. Besides the music video is pretty intense too, well at least that's what I think.


#2 DANCIN' CIRCLE



Dancin' Circle is such an addicting song. It really makes you wanna dance to it and play it over and over again.


#1 Ima, Tsutaetai Koto



This is absolutly my favorite song of them it's so damn beautiful. Their incredible voices show of in this song so well and they transfer the feeling of this song so good. Will always love this song.

Which are your favorite songs of them?

Thanks for watching/listening/reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment