Sunday, June 4, 2017

B2takes! released new music video... XD


At the end of May B2takes! released a short version of their music video "Sukitte Iou". It's the a-side track of their 4th single which has been released at the end of may. I watched the video for the first time today and I was like WTF. The song is really good, I like it a lot but the outfits are SO hilarious and terrible at the same time. It totally suites Kohei and maybe Peewee but the others... Some even look quite unhappy. Take a look yourself.







Ok honestly these outfits are terrible and even thought this is a cheerful fun song they could have choosen much better outfits then these. And come on arn't these outfits bad enough... they even had to wear them directly in front of a bunch of their fans. I couldn't have been worse... >-<
I hope the next one isn't going to be like this again...
Besides here is the short version.


What do you think about the outfits/music video?

No comments:

Post a Comment