Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Color Creation opened official website & twitter + first single


Color Creation opned their official website today. I was so happy when I saw it. It's so exciting to follow them right from the beginning. With the website they also opend a twitter and instagram account today. Here are the links.


Don't they look so handsome in their first official picture. I am in love with this first image picture and I am really currious on what they will do next. They already announced to have their first indie cd release on August 23rd. There will be two singles released at once. One is being called "Waiting For You" and the other one is called "Summer Love". I am no sure if these will be availible online or just at their lives. However I will definitly try to get my hands on both copies. More information on both will come later. I am really excited and will keep you guys up to date when it comes to them. Besides if they are able to sell over 5000 copies of their singles then they will get a major debut. They also announced their first live. It will be at an event called "Break Out" and they will perform at the same stage as FlowBack, The Rampage and Da-iCE, which I think is pretty impressive. But they all know each other so it's actually pretty awesome that they will see each other there. 

That's it for now. Tell me what you think about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment