Sunday, September 10, 2017

My Top 20 releases of August 2017


August was a great month for me. The debut of Color Creation, that I was eagerly waiting for, Matsuri nine. released their debut single as well and so many releases of groups I love like Da-iCE, DISH//, Lead, 10JinActor, PrizmaX, Sakura Shimeji, UNIONE and Mrs Green Apple. It was so hard to choose a top 20 and even worse to put them in a ranking but I did it and I am quite happy with the list, however all of these songs are AMAZING, otherwise they wouldn't have been under my top 20. Let's start.

#20 MATSURI nine. - Omae Mo Kai!?



#19 DAOKO with Yonezu Kenshi - Uchiage Hanabi



#18 KissBee - Dokkin Fuwaffuu



#17  Flower - Taiyou no Aitoka



#16 BOYS AND MEN - Ho wo Agero!



#15 Da-iCE - Kimi Iro



#14 Delivery Boys - Kimi to



#13 10JinActor - Petit Petit Lady



#12 Color Creation - Summer Love



#11 MATSURI nine. - AA, Yume Shinyo




#10  DISH// - Bokutachi ga Yarimashita



#09 PrizmaX - Orange Moon



#08 Sakura Shimeji - Ayamarizumu



#07 Lead - Beautiful Day



#06 UNIONE - Sexy Sexy Sexy



#05 Frederic - Kanashii Ureshii



#04 Daichi Miura - U



#03 Mrs. GREEN APPLE - WanteD! WanteD!



#02 SF9 - Easy Love



#01 Color Creation - Waiting For You



What are your favorite songs of August?

No comments:

Post a Comment