Saturday, October 7, 2017

X4 uploaded teaser for 1st live dvd/blu-ray


A few days ago group X4 uploaded their teaser for their upcoming first live dvd. The teaser sounds pretty amazing and I think I did them wrong so far. Watching them perform their songs live is so much better then the songs they already uploaded music videos for. However I think the dvd is quite high priced for only 20 songs in total. Here is the setlist.



Xross Mate
Rockin’ It
Killing Me
Once More Dance
i want you back
I don’t know
Sayonara Aishiteta
Saigo no Kotoba
Fly in
Baby it’s love
Party Up!!
Higher than your cloud
Bang A Gong
free fall cry
O
#musicoverdose –X4 ver.-

〈encore〉
Kizuna
Kimi ga Iru Kara
Rainbow Road
Koe ni Shitanara

Maybe I should give their music another chance. As for the dvd it will be released on November 15. Here is the teaser.


What do you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment