Friday, May 25, 2018

Shimizu Shota to release new album in June


Shimizu Shota is going to release his 9th original album on June 27th 2018. The album will be titled "WHITE" and the picture above is the first image picture of it. As usual there will be two versions, a regular one and a dvd version. The dvd version will come with some excerpts form his "10th Anniversary Event for Family" live, which is a live he only did for his fanclub members. As for the cd tracklist nothing has been announced but I am sure Friday and Good Life will be on the album 'cause it's his latest singles. 
For me personally, since I am a huge fan of his, I am extremly excited for these news. Thought because he is releasing very regular I already excpected for an album to come out sooner or later. Nevertheless I am super happy and can't wait to hold it in my own two hands and enjoy listeing to his beautiful voice. He is indeed one of the best japanese singers out there. Oh and I can't wait for a new music video coimg out as well!!

What do you think about the new album? Are you going to order it?

No comments:

Post a Comment