Sunday, November 11, 2018

Sakura Shimeji released MV for My Sunshine


Sakura Shimeji's first mini album will be released at the end of this month and therefor they released the music video of one of their new songs a few days ago. The new song is called "My Sunshine". I feel like they try to have a more grown up image in this song. They don't sing as high as usually and the music video is kinde dark and their style quite cool. However to be honest I am not a fan of the music video. I feel the "dancing" is a little awkward and them singing feels so pressured. The part with the sky, their footprints etc. however is done really nice. Luckily taste is different and many other will think that this is done awesome.  Check out the song and video yourself.


Between I do like the song, just not the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment