Sunday, March 13, 2016

CODE-V's SangWoo and NALAW are back


As some of you might now in 2013/2014 (I don't know the exact date) Rui, SangWoo and NALAW went to the military service in their home country South Korea. All korean born man have to do this at an specific age (people who are into KPop now that oh so well). However they finally finished their military service and are now back again to bring us good music. Thought I don't know about Rui, he should have finished his military service as well and I hope he will come back soon as well. At the end of this month however, they will release their first cd together with SongWoo and NALAW. It's actuelly also the first with these 4 together because WooSik and TaeHoon joined after SangWoo and NALAW left for military service. As for now the new album is only a cover album, means they are covering popular japanese songs. Here are two promo videos for two of the songs.



I personally are super happy about them returning and I am looking forward to Rui joining them again as well and I can't wait for SOL to come back after he finished his military service, which might be around sometime 2017. As for the album I am looking forward to recieve it myself and enjoy them singing after such a long time.

How do you like the cover songs?

Thanks a lot for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment