Thursday, March 3, 2016

My personal top 5 Johnny's artist/group ranking




#5 Kis-My-Ft2


Deciding on this place was definitly the hardest of this ranking because there could have been quite a few groups on this place. However I decided to take Kisumai because after a long while I bought new cds of them just recently and that definitly has a meaning to it. But let's start from the begining. I few years ago, right when Kisumai's debut single was to be released I started to get interessted in them, so out of curiosity and because I like to support new bands, I decied to order their first single. Shorty after I ordered the single the music video for the main track, everybody go, was released and I was kinde disappointed with it but since I ordered the version with a live performance on it, I didn't cancle my order. When it came I directly watched the dvd and bam... I fell in love with them. As soon as the video of fire beat started I was head over heels for them and this love continued until their second album was released. At that time I already was a little pissed of by the whole sepperation thing they did, I couldn't understand it, because the other members where talanted as well, so why pushing just 3 of them. When I recieved the second album and listend to it and it wasn't that good at all, my love for them fainted. BUT I never lost track of them, I still sometimes look up their new releases and like some of their new songs quite a bit and they are not being as obvious with this seperation thing as they have been before and I really like their 4th album. All that made me buy a few of their singles I skipped buying of them. Well maybe but just maybe one day my love for them will renewed!


#4 Nakayama Yuma


When it comes to Yuma I like his personality the most. He is, or at least seems, like a very sweet-hearted person who is down to earth and cares for the people around him. He doesn't seem to push himself into the center when others are with him. Another reason I like Yuma a lot is actuelly a drama called "Battery". It's one of my favorite dramas about friendship and Yuma happens to be one of the main cast for this drama. He is playing an unapproachable guy with a special skill in baseball that moves to a small city/village and there he finds what he didn't had before, friendship. I love this charakter a lot and my love for him affected my love for Yuma. 


But my love for Yuma grew even stronger when he released his first solo single "Missing Piece".I loved his voice so much and the songs on this single are really good. His following releases were good as well, some more some less but all in one I can honestly say I like them all. 


#3 Yamashita Tomohisa


YamaP has a plus point to him because he is a pretty active actor as well. Ok he is not the most brilliant actor and I know some people find his acting terrible but I like his acting even if it's not the best. I also like the roles he takes, most of his dramas I do enjoy a lot. So far my favorites starring him are "Stand Up!", "Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata~Ending Planner~" and "Buzzer Beat". AND I am totaly assure that many other Johnny's artists act as well and I like some of them a lot, e.g Yamada Ryosuke, Kimura Takuya and Takizawa Hideaki, but because they are in a group it doesn't really count for me. Whatever!! Despite his acting I also love his songs. Ai Texas, Dreamer and Love Chaser being some of my favorites of him but I love even more of his work. At least, and I know some of you might not like this, when it comes to YamaP his appearance does it's part as well. He really is a pretty good looking boy and I enjoy looking at him (just being honest here so don't hate me)!!


#2 Johnny's WEST


What I love most about JW is the bond between the members. They all have a strong bond with each other, through their long history, and you can see they really like each other, they are like a family. Then I also like their humor a lot. I think they are exremly funny and they always make me smile watching them in shows or their concerts because they always do funny stuff. Another thing I enjoy a lot when it comes to JW is that they often perform small stage plays at their concerts. I tend to enjoy those more then the actual concert. They seem to enjoy playing roles and telling a story, most of the time funny stories, and that makes the stage plays even better! As for their songs I have to be honest I don't like all of them, there are even a few I don't like to listen to but there are also songs of them that I dearly love and don't won't to miss e.g. Let's go WEST.


#1 Hey Say JUMP


This decision was the easiest of this ranking. Jump is my favorite group since many years now and I am sure they will continue to be for the coming years. Most importantly I enjoy their music a lot. Even when they release one of these super cute songs again and I first think I will not like it, I end up liking it a lot. Then I really love their concerts, They are very entertaining and they can dance well, their vocals are amazing, especially Yamadas, and I like their interaction at the concerts a lot. They are really cute together, you can see they are real life friends as well and it's not only act. At least I also love the members, my favorite being Yuya Takaki, closely followed by Keito Okamoto and Yamada Ryosuke.  But I like the other members too, all of them being unique and beautiful in their own way and togther they are nearly perfect.


Tell me your top 5?!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment