Sunday, March 13, 2016

FlowBack releases first music video + announces first single


FlowBack is a band I came accross shortly before they released their first mini album, and therefor first cd. I ordered the mini album because I liked the previews they showed in a video and I wasn't disapointed after I got the cd. Actuelly this is one of the best mini albums I listend to in a while. All the songs on it are really good. However it is just a few days ago that they released their first music video. It's very simple but I like it and I am super happy they actuelly released one.



Wake Up is one of the songs on their mini album. If I could choose I would wish them to release a video for every song on the mini album because all their song deserve to be promoted more. In case you are curious bout their other songs, here is the preview video I wrote about before.




Despite the music video they also announced to release a 1st single at the last day of May 2016. There are no information about it being revealed so far. I am super happy for this announcement and I am very much looking forward to this release.

Tell me how you like their music?!

Thanks a lot for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment