Sunday, July 10, 2016

Brand New Vibe released PV for upcoming single


The music video for #ROTS of Brand New Vibe has been released at the beginning of this month. It's a song I slowly got to love. The music video is very simple. I like that you can interpret a lot into it. Like e.g. he is running towards his goal, it's a long and exhausting way (therefor the heavy breathing in the beginning). The fist in the sand could mean the struggles you have to go through and at the end they stand on the beach looking into the sun as if they would look into a bright future. I kinde like this idear. Another scene or either item I like in this video is the cap saying "self made". I think they really put a lot of work, passion and soul into this band and they deserve all the attention they get. And I honestly think they can really call themself "self made"!! However take a look yourself.


Besides what I actuelly dislike about this song is that Nobu got so less singing parts this time!

What do you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment