Sunday, July 3, 2016

How to get in contact with japanese artists...


You ever wanted to tell your favorite artist how much you like him/her/them? Now you have a chance to tell them. Do you guys know TwitCasting (or short TwitCas)? It's a streaming website connected to Twitter, which quite a few japanese artists use. Of course only the ones that actuelly have twitter, so you will not find any Johnny's artist on TwitCas and so far I couldn't discover any LDH artist as well but to be honest I didn't really search for them anyway. However there are lot's of new artists and groups that use TwitCas. As for me I love to get to know new artists and being able to write them that I know them and like their music is awesome.
But let's start with how it works. First of it's recommended you get the App for your smart phone and then you can subscribe to all the people you want, as for me my list is loooooong. After that you will always get a notifictaion when someone on your list started a TwitCas. Then you can either watch the TwitCas on your smat phone or on your PC, whatever you like better.
While the live stream is going on you can write comments. If you're good with japanese I would recommend you to write in japanese. If you, like me, are not so good with japanese, you can also write in english. As for english it really depends on the artists how they react. Some just ignore it, some are kinde shy and you can only see  cute little smile  and some actually react very cute and say something in japanese or even better in english. Like e.g. I just today saw a TwitCas of LCA!!! and wrote "I love Nuff Respect, it's so good." in the comments. They read it out loud and replyed with "Thank You" "Yeah" We love You" and similar. These are reactions I honestly love the most and these make a band even more special to me! ^0^
Also there are some bands mostly telling about a live or some news but don't interact much with their fans and then their are bands that interact a lot with their fans like e.g. LCA!!! or Taiyo. Taiyo even sang Happy Birthday to one of his fans in one TwitCas. So lovely!
That made you suspicious, go on twitter and search for the artist you like, maybe they use TwitCas. If you don't know any artists that use TwitCas but would like to discover some. Here are some of my personal favorites.

Amazo Night (do streams nearly everyday)
Yasu (WAVE)
Yuki (UNIONE)
Masaki (3WAG)
Jin (UNIONE)

What do you think about TwitCas?

No comments:

Post a Comment