Saturday, December 2, 2017

Boys And Men Kenkyusei to release new single


Boys And Men Kenkyusei (BMK) released new image pictures. I love the new clothes and images. Also Kennosuke and Takumi don't have white clothes anymore, I guess they stopped separating them into Kenkyusei and Kenkyusei Tokyo. So Kennosuke got red and Takumi yellow. The colors suite them well. Also the most exciting news are that they will release a new single on december 9th. This single will come in two versions, a regular with a third track and a dvd version which comes with the music video. Here are the jacket covers.



I LOVE the jacket covers and I am super excited for the single. I hope they will upload the music video to youtube. 

What do you think about the new single and the colors of Kennosuke and Takumi?

No comments:

Post a Comment