Saturday, May 4, 2019

Fan Report: SUPER★DRAGON 7th ONEMAN LIVE TOUR『Emotions』in Fukuoka


On March 21st was the first live of  SUPER★DRAGONs "Emotions" tour. It was held at Zepp Fukuoka, which is in a shopping center near the Yahuoku Dome, a giant baseball stadium. Because I wanted to buy some merch I decided to go there early. The merch sale was to start around 1pm but I went there at around 11am because I know that japanese people like to line up for things like this and if you come late, some stuff might be sold out already. 


You might think I am crazy for going there 2 hours earlier but guys I am so glad I did. When I arrived at the venue there were a lot of people already waiting in line. It was crazy. So I basicly was waiting these two hours until it started but that didn't mean that I didn't have to wait anymore. They always had only a few people go to buy merch and when these were finished new people were allowed to go. So after around 2 1/2 hours I finally went in to buy merch. You had to show your ticket for the day to buy the merch, so you couldn't buy it if you didn't had a ticket. Here is the list of their merch. 


I bought the t-shirt, parker, the photo album and the key holder which is not on this picture. And then they had two kinds of photo sets. One with always two members together and another set with solo and group pictures. These sets always cost 1000yen and have 5 random photos per pack. I love those pictures so I bought a whole lot of them. I spend way too much money on them. Here is a picture of what I got, thought I didn't took a pitcure of all the photos I bought... that would be too much but I can make an extra post if you would like to see them.


Sometimes when you were lucky you get a signed picture in these sets. There is not a lot of signed pictures but I was lucky to actually get two. I got a signed one of Koki and a signed one of Jean and Tsuyoshi. 




I saw fan buying so many set's but they still didn't got a signed photo. I felt sad for them. However it was also cute that some of them screamed out of joy when they got a signed picture. I called my mom after buying the merch and while we were talking she could here the screams. She thought it was so funny. However I feel like showing you my favorite picture too.


Isn't this such a freakin' cute picture!!! I mean look at that smile of Tsuyoshi and the others looking so cute too. 
By the way I lost the key holder pretty much right after buying it and I was so sad. I even tried to buy it again but it was sold out by then. However when I went there again after the concert, to buy the new EBiDAN magazine, the staff told me that I forgot to take it with me when I bought it. So she gave it to me and I was soooooooo happy. That's the great thing about being pretty much the only foreigner at a concert. You will definitly be recognized. XD
SO, the concert started around 5:30 pm but you were supposed to line up ahead, according to the number of your ticket. I had number 1003 and the line only went to 1400. So it wasn't that great of a number. I was really worried that I woudn't be able to see much but when I entered the venue I saw that many people that had a better ticket, actually went to the back of the place so there was some free space in the middle. I was still pretty much in the back but I had a great view and could see all the members faces very clearly. 
By the way, just in case anyone of you will ever go to a concert at any Zepp, please have in mind that you have to pay an additional 500 yen at the entrance. You get a drink for free with the coin they give you for the 500 yen, however a 500 yen coca cola isn't really cheap. >-<
So the concert started a little after 5:30 pm. They first had some kind of laser light show, which showed all the members names, one after the other and the first song the performed had a laser show in it too. I didn't like it too much because you couldn't really see the members. There was just too much light. Oh by the way the first song the peformed was LRL - left right left -. At the second performance they used flashlights while dancing and again I wasn't the biggest fan because once again I couldn't see them well because of all the light. However the third song was PayaPaya, my favorite song and starting from there, the heavy use of light stopped. I enjoyed this whole concert so much. Their vocals were SO good and their dancing incredible. They did a little introduction talk, introducing the members and talking a very little bit, then there was a talking part of just Fire Dragon (Tsuyoshi, Reo, Hayate and Jean) and only one more talking part at the end. In generell this concert was very short. It went on for only an hour if you count in the encore maybe 1 hour and 20 min. When Tsuyoshi told us the next song will be the last one I was super confussed because their concerts have always been longer then just an hour. 
That's the only thing I was a little disappointed about. However all in one I enjoyed this concert a lot. Like I wrote earlier, their dancing and singing was really good and the small talking parts were really cute too. To be honest while watching them perform I realized once again how much I love their music. They released so many extremly good songs already. 
I did went to their live in Namba on the next day too but I am think about writing an extra blog about this. Let's finish this blog with the picture they took on that day (I got it from the twitter account).


The thought that I am somewhere on the picture is pretty awesome. 

Did you ever went to an concert of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment