Sunday, May 26, 2019

How I fell deeply in love with AMEZARI!! aka Fan Report: AMEZARI -Red Stars- Rowan & Ayumu Okaeri (welcome home) Event

takken from their official twitter account

I always had a thing for Hibiki even when AMEZARI or before that "EBiKAN" and later"American Zarigani" still weren't excisting. He always got my attention. So when I went to Japan this year in March and they announced to hold a free mini live on March 23rd, I knew I had to go there. I even changed up my plans to be able to go there and guys I am so glad I did it. This was an amazing experience that I don't want to miss anymore. But let's start.

takken from their official twitter account
The event was held a TSUTAYA EBISUBASHI and before it opend around 12:30pm you were able to buy merch and get special tickets. I was actuelly way too early but I couldn't find the entrance, since it was a staircase on the side, and there wasn't any sign and the staff of the Tsutaya couldn't help me at all too. Therefor I was a little too late and all the really good tickets for the event have already been gone. However in the end I still had a good standing place und could see them very well.
But first of here is what I bought.




As you can see I bought their t-shirt, which I dearly love the design of, their AMEZARI RED BOOKS and photos. As you might already know I love photos but in this case the main reason I bought them was because if you bought three sets you got two photo tickets. Also as you might see some of the photos came with actual signs of the members. I got three in total, one of Jay, Rowan and Ayumu. As for the book you can see that it has a sign on it as well. That sign wasn't on the book when buying it, you got a ticket for that as well, so you were able to choose whose autograph you want to have on the book. Here is what these tickets looked like.


If you can read a little bit of japanese you can see that I bought two tickets for a groupshot and one with only Hibiki.
After all the buying we had to wait a little until the actual event started and it also started at a different place but this time I directly found it. So this event was a special one because it celebrated the comeback of Rowan and Ayumu. They both have been absent from activities of the group for a few month and on that day was their first event as seven members again.
Since you weren't allowed to take any pictures while the event was held, I can only tell you what I do remember.
They started the event with the song "with my step", which became my favorite song of them after this. I love this song a lot and Rowan looked so cool an handsome performing this song. I mean all did but since he is the main performer of this song, he really stood out. After that they all introduced each other and did some talk and they performed more songs. I can never remember what songs it were, I guess because I was just too excited watching them. Here are some impressions I do remember very well.

*They all had a solo live, that was so awesome.
*Shion was interacting with the fans a lot through his solo, that was super lovely.
*Hibiki looked so nervous with his performance, often looking down and fondling on his clothes, waaaaaaahhhhh so cute!!!!
*Yori has such a beautiful voice, I didn't expect that becaus he is not one of the main vocalists.
*And gosh damn it they are such great dancer and this whole time looked like they had so much fun on stage. I loved seeing them perform.
*The last song they performed was ZARIGANI DANCE and it was such a great performance.

After the mini live the part with photos, signs etc. hold place. At first was the handshake event, after that the sign of the new EBiDAN magazine, then the RED BOOK sign and at least first the group shots and after that the solo shots.
Because I had to wait quite a while, I basicly just observed all the excited fans as well as the members. At one point Hibiki and Andy waved in my direction and I was so shy I looked away.  I guess my head turned bright red as well. I am really not good with dealing with such situations but I still love them anyway.
So when the sign for the RED BOOK finally started I directly went to Hibikis place. I was so excited and smiled brightly. He asked me in english if I am from Germany and was like "yes... how do you know?". Then he tried to explain me that his manager or someone of their stuff, I am really not sure, saw that I tweeted that I will go to the event. I was really happy they knew I was going there.
After that I had to wait again but not for long. As you know I got two group shots and while I actually don't like to put pictures of me on here, here is one of the pictures.


All of the members were so cute and lovely, especially Andy tried to speak english and well Rowan and Jay do speak english fluently but because I kind of rushed (I am to much of a shy person to take my time) I didn't really speak much with them. If I get a chance like this again I want to take a solo picture with each member and I will think about some cool poses because the poses I did were so lame.... Anyway I enjoyed this so so so so so so.... much! It's one of my all time favorite memories.
After the group shots I had to wait until I could take a picture with Hibiki. In between I talked with some very cute fans. One man asked me if I liked Hibiki the most and later he came to me and gave me a signed picture of Hibiki as a present.


That was so nice and cute and I am so thankful to him. I wish I could have given him something as well. After I took the solo picture with Hibiki, which is my dear treasure now, I said goodbye to the fans I had met and went back to my hotel, grinning the rest of the day.

Just thinking about this event get's me fangirling again. While I did mostly love Hibiki before the event I started to love all of the other member as well after this event. They were so cute and friendly and adorable and and and I just love them. I do hope to go to a live event of them again when I am in Japan in August.

Is there anyone who likes them a lot too? If yes who is your favorite member?

5 comments:

  1. Hello, nice to meet you. I’m one of AMEZARI fan.
    I read and agree with you what you think of AMEZARI and how excited for them!
    In addition, I read your blog “Maboroshi no Daichi MV” and share this with Twitter(sorry for doing that without permission). I hope you’ll be able to more enjoy and feel more deeply in love about AMEZARI when you join for next event in Aug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment and of course you can share my post on twitter.
      I am happy to meet another AMEZARI fan.
      If you want you can add me on twitter, my name there is "AngiSnowflake".

      Delete
    2. Of course I’d like to keep in touch with you on Twitter! So I’ll send you request to follow as @549yoshiki (If I take some mistakes about grammar I’m sorry for my poor English��)

      Delete
  2. Hello, nice to meet you ~
    I am also a fan of Amezari!

    I would like to know, how do you go to Amezari's events?

    I mean like purchasing the tickets for live or other events.

    I want to go to Amezari live event if I visit Japan.

    Thank you in advance ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      first of I am very happy to meet a fellow Amezari fan! Do you have social media so we could get in contact?
      Events like the one in this post are actually free but if you want to take pictures with them or de the high touch or hand shake events, you will have to buy things at the event place.
      If you go to an event with a ticket thought, I recommend asking a shopping service e.g. "No Country For Tall Men" on facebook.
      If you need any help please write me.
      The best way to get in contact with me is through Instagram or Twitter, my name on there is AngiSnowflake.
      I hope you will be able to go to an live of them if you are going to Japan.
      Thank you for your comment.

      Love,
      Angi

      Delete