Saturday, May 18, 2019

My favorite japanese songs at the moment

Today I wanna share some songs with you that I recently love to listen too. I love repeating them and definitly recommend them to all you Jpop lovers out there. 


[HARUMI - Don't Break My Heart]


I am very much in love with Harumi's voice and her english is really good too. I bought her mini album on the japanese iTunes and I love the whole album. All of her song on this are amazing. She really is one talanted young woman and if you like artists like RiRi you will like her too.


[BALLISTIK BOYZ from EXILE TRIBE - Tenhane 1000%]



Ballistik Boyz did an stunning debut with this. I LOVE the song SO much and the video is so extremly nice too. Their dancing is lit!! To be honest I wasn't looking forward to this debut because I am mostly a Gene and Rampage fan but this really flashed me. Now I am looking forward to the mini album they will release in a few days.


[Gingadan - BURN!!]



Just recently I was finally able to buy this song through the japanese itunes so I am finally able to listen to this song A LOT whenever I feel like it. I still love this song a lot and to be honest I would love to see these guys release a new song. I know one of the main vocalists left so maybe that's why they don't realease anything at the moment. I do hope they will release more.


[WILYWNKA - Stay feat. SIRUP]



That song is so addicting to me. Sometimes I keep this song on repeat for more than an hour. I love the flow of this song a lot, the rap is super nice and of course SIRUPs super beautiful voice. This whole songs is perfect.


[YOSA & TAAR - Fever feat. SIRUP]



Another awesome song featuring SIRUP, thought in this song he is the only vocalist. YOSA & TAAR are DJs and produced this song, thought the lyrics have been written be SIRUP. This song is once again super addicting and I can repeat it for quite a while before I get the feeling that I want to listen to something else.


[BATTLE BOYS - With you With me]



First of it's awesome that Battle Boys finally released an actual music video. I love the video, it's a little fast sometimes but they are doing so well, the dance is super cute and they all look so handsome and cute. However I also like the song A LOT. The refrain is quite addictive and I enjoy listening to it a lot.


[Valentines - Break Into The Dark feat. RUI & Afro Jack]



I love this song a lot since back when I heard it the first time in a teaser for the 3rd High & Low movie. I don't know who exactly is Valentine and never heard anythingelse of him. However this song is so extremly beautiful and I love listening to it.


[Yamashita Tomohisa - You Make Me]



Last week I recieved the latest album of YamaP which has "You Make Me" on it and since I recieved the album I am listening to this song a lot. The album is pretty good in generall but this song is by far my favorite on it. I love that it's such an easy going song.


These are the few songs I am quite addicted to at the moment, thought of course there is more.
Do you like any of these song as well?

2 comments:

  1. Hi! This is maybe an obvious question but hoping you can help me out! I also love a lot of these songs ^_^ and am learning Japanese. On youtube... you can usually find videos of the songs with the lyrics added... but I can't seem to find any for my favorite Japanese artists. Am I searching wrong? Do I need to put the word 'lyrics' in Japanese?!

    Thank you if you have any advice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can try putting the kanji for lyric in it as well but I guess it's just harder to find those video for japanese music because japanese companies like avex etc. are really fast when it comes to copyright so if a fan uploads a video with the song and lyrics in it on youtube the company will most probably find it and gets it deleted from youtube.

      Delete