Monday, May 13, 2019

{A 1st Impression of} NORD


NORD is a 7 member boy group from Sapporo. They released their first cd in december 2016. Back then they were still 8 members. However somewhere between end 2017 and beginning 2018 the member with the color "dark blue" left the group. I don't know his name nor do I know why he left. This left the group with the 7 members they are now, thought Nagasaki Yusuke was on hiatus for a few singles and that's also the reason he is not staring in their recently released live dvd.
I first got to know them because they were futured in a magazine I own but I wasn't really interessted in them so I didn't check them out. The reason I finally checked them out is a project group called "Love Harmony, Inc." which futures artists of different groups as well as solo artists. Shima Taisei is one of the artists in this group and his voice is very beautiful so I wanted to check out the group he is in and that happend to be NORD. 
So I watched the music videos they released so far and damn these guys are really cute and I really like the music, most of the time it's fun music that get's you in a good mood. Here are the videos of them you can find online.


"Boku = Kimi Heart Catch" is definitly my favorite song of them. It's so cute und so much fun to listen too and the video is freakin adorable. I love watching them being all dorky.






Starlit Sky is their most recent single. You can get nearly all of their music on iTunes. Their first 2 releases (the EP "NORD" and the single "Hajimarisuto") however are only availible on the japanese iTunes. If you have the chance to buy those two as well, I recomend doing so because there are some nice songs on them, my favorite one happens to be "Mirai".

Here are the members and their short profiles.


Takeru Funaki

Birthday:August 10th 2001 (OMG WHAT!!! He doesn't look so young!! XD)
Hometown:Sapporo
Height:180cm
Hobbies:Dance(Jazz, HipHop), Acting, Games, Guitar



Yusuke Nagasaki

Birthday:May 9th 1994
Hometown:Sapporo
Height:170cm
Hobbies:Snow Boarding



Ryota Hanaoka

Birthday:August 22nd 1995
Hometown:札幌市
Height:170cm
Hobbies:Songs, Driving, Sports



Takushiro Anbo

Birthday:April 8th 1997
Hometown:Sapporo
Height:178cm
Hobbies:Soccer, Manga, Listening to Music



Raia Edamoto

Birthday:June 5th 1999
Hometown:Sapporo
Height:180cm
Hobbies:Japanese Drums



Taisei Shima

Birthday:January 29th 1998
Homwtown:Fukagawa
Height:177cm
Hobbies:Karaoke



Hikaru Takihara

Bithday:June 12th 1997
Hometown:Sapporo
Height:167cm
Hobbies:baseball, singing when alone, listening to music

So far I think they are all kind of cute and my favorites so far happen to be Hikaru and Taisei. However since I just got into them my favorites might change pretty fast. 
They also have a youtube channel on which they upload videos of them doing all kind of things. It looks pretty funny but I haven't taken a serious look at these jet. If you might got interessted in them, here are all the links to their social media sites and the like.


The members all have Instagram and Twitter, you can find the link on their website under profile.
So far I really like this group. The members seem cute und fun and the what I listend to of their music until now sounds pretty good. They have a new fan now.

What do you guys think? Do you like what you see and hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment