Monday, November 7, 2016

GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE released MV for Pierrot


I LOVE it. As always the music video looks amazing, you can see they spend a lot on their music videos. Great dancing, nice outfits and backgrounds. I like the parts with them having glowing hair. Reminds me of their animal music video. And damn Reo looks so good in this video, I like the hairstyle on him a lot, also I am sure his arms got bigger, like he gained more muscels. Damn I have a think for arms. Sadly Hayato is not really outstanding in the video but yeah, there is Reo.
Ok sorry for all the fangirling but he has always been my favorite, with Hayato following super close, so I can't hide my fangirl feelings.
As for the song I like it, it's a typical gene song. However have a looks and listen yourself.


What do you think about the video, song and Reo? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment