Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Top 8 JMusic releases 30.10. - 05.11.2016


On the one hand this week was really weak according to releases because there have been just a handful of good releases. That's why this time it's only a top 8 and not 10. On the other hand however I really love the good ones of this week. Especially my top 4 are songs I absolutly love. One of my highlights of this week is the comeback of KusKus. I like their music a lot, it's similar to perfume thought a little more on the cute side, but sadly they have been unactive for quite a while now. I am really happy about it. However here is the list.

#08 STAGE by Chewing High!!



#07 Ashita wa Kimito by Asakura Momo



#06 Kibun JoJo by Arsmagna feat. Sae Tokimiya



#05 Free Your Mind by flumpool




#04 Picolation by KusKus



#03 Skylight by XOX



#02 In The Morning by Mrs Green Apple



#01 Koigokoro by Da-iCE



What do you think about these songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment