Wednesday, November 9, 2016

LCA!!! to release 1st cd


LCA!!! are going to release their first cd in the near future. I just saw their TwitCast and in it they announced their coming cd. A few days ago they had their 1st One Man Live and now this. I am so proud if them and I hope they will keep on doing so well and damn yeah I can't wait for their cd release!! Sadly I couldn't understand the date... I am no good with japanese numbers. >-< But I am sure it will be in the near future. I really love these guys and their music and I honestly wish them all the best. I will write here as soon as I get new information about the soon to be release.
Besides today is Hatake's birthday, I already wrote him on twitter but however, once again "Happy Birthday Hatake"!!


Poor guy, he got a birthday present from Anny. XD That's one reason I love them for, being super silly and doing those stupid kinde games. All that makes them exremly likeable.

Do you know LCA!!! or do you want to know them?

No comments:

Post a Comment