Monday, November 7, 2016

NEVA GIVE UP to release new album

Type A (2CD)
Guys I am super excited because I just saw that NEVA GIVE UP will finally release a new album. Their last album has been released in November 2014, so pretty much two years ago. However they have never been unactive, they appeared in a few magazines and performed at many live events. Sadly that's nothing an oversea-fan can enjoy but an album is and that's why I am so excited about this new album. It will come in two versions. Type A comes with a second cd and Type b with a dvd. The content of the dvd however is very small, only two music videos. As for the tracklist the regular cd comes with 17 tracks total, which I think is a good amount. And the extra cd comes with an editional 6 songs. They also released a teaser for the album in which you can see previews of both their new music videos.


The first one is called "Kimi Janakya Dame Mitai" and the second one "Super Action". Both sound really good to me and I am looking forward to listen to the whole songs and of course album. The video looking great too. Damn it I am super excited for this!!

What do you think about it?



No comments:

Post a Comment