Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Sexy Zone 5th Anniversary release


On the 16th November Sexy Zone will have their 5th anniversary. To celebrate it with their fans they will release their 1st best of album on that day. I can't believe it's already 5 years. I have been through so many upps and downs with this group. From being super excited about them debuting to being extremly disappointed for releasing cds with only three members and at least to being happy that they started to release as five members again and finally Marius and Sou getting more attention as well. I did love them, then ignored them and right now like them. I think I will never come to love this group again but I follow them, listen to their music, buy some of their cds and I am happy when they announce new releases. That's more then I thought I would ever be doing again.
So yeah, I like them and I am really excited about this new release. Oh and do you still remember when they debuted and everyone was like "what a shitty name". It's still not the best name but look how much their appearance changed from 2011 to 2016.



Give them another 5 years an hell yeah this name will suite them, I mean come on, Sou and Marius changed so much and you can see the others got more grown up too. I look forward to more awesome years with them and sincerely hope that something like the 3 people thing will not happen again.

What do you think about their change?

No comments:

Post a Comment