Monday, January 25, 2016

{A 1st Impression of} MAG!C PRINCE




MAG!C PRINCE is a band from Nagoya. They have 5 members, each having his own color! Before their debut they already started a small tv an radio show that is airing around midnight on CBC.
They officially debuted on the 2015.12.23 with the single Zettai Aishiteru! The debut single comes in 7 different versions. I think that's kinde crazy for a first single. On the other hand I am sure that means they have already been popular before their debut. Here is the song!




I like the song quite a lot since I first listend to it. Also I came across them by accident but since I love to getto know new bands I was excited to find out about them. Of 'course they are pretty young,well at least for me, but I don't really mind. After getting to know so many bands I am used to the fact that especially new bands have members way younger then me. The oldest one is getting 21 y.o. in february and the two youngest (they are born on the same day and no they are not twins) among them turning 19 y.o. in october. The age is actuelly ok, it could have been worse, like if the  would be under 15. >-< However here is some other pictures.



What do you think about them?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment