Friday, January 29, 2016

I am the most excited!! *0*



A few days ago Super Dragon released a video for their song "Kitto-Zettai". It's called a demonstration video but it looks like a short music video. However the video is not so important here, what makes me so excited is the song itself. Keito's rap is so perfect, I LOVE how his voice sounds when he is rapping and  Tomoya's rap sounds good too. The singing part is awesome as well and I love that this time Tsuyoshi is not the only vocalist, thought he still stands out the most but his voice is kinde perfect so no wonder! And as for their songs in generell but for this one specially, I love this dubstep x rock thing they do. It really sounds super awesome. I know I am a littel biased, 'cause I love them so much, but I listened to the song a countless times already and even now I am still extremly excited when I listen to it. This song is by far their best and hey they didn't even released a cd so far. BUT this song also makes me wish for a cd debut so much more!! I want to listen to this song in full lenght so much, it's terrible. PLEASE GUYS RELEASE A CD SOON.

Oh my gosh I don't know what will happen if they announce their first cd release! >-<
I guess I will jump around, no matter where I am at that moment!! XDDDD
However here is the song! LISTEN TO IT!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment