Saturday, January 30, 2016

MV release for 2nd single of MAGiC BOYZ (and it happend)



The new single of MAGiC BOYZ will be released at the beginning of february (so only a few days left) and the MV for the A-side track has been released three days ago. Just a few days ago I wrote in my ranking that I don't like their music and am not interessted in buying their cds and you know what, they changed my opinion with this single. It's not like their new song is super awesome and I am not going crazy over it but it's such a better song then all the other ones they released so far. I really like the "gameboy"-like-melody and the "dokodemo check, kakasanai style, kyappu, T-shatsu, kikkusu no kara"- part is quite catchy. Also the music video is off-shot like and I am a sucker for such kinde videos! >O<  They are all really cute in the video and well like I told in my ranking post, I like the members quite a lot. Well I decided to buy the single this time, maybe they will get better with time!? So here it is, the music video.


How do you like it?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment