Sunday, January 24, 2016

{AAA PV #2} Friday Party

Their second PV is for the song Friday Party and done by the same director they took for the first PV so I didn't had much hope for this one. However let's start with the pictures.


The music video starts of randomly being without color.


Then turning into a color picture.


And here they are on a roof, dancing. I don't know how this is supposed to get along with the song... I mean they sing about a party, this doesn't look like a fun location to have a party at.


Funny jumping scenes.


At least their outfits looking a little better then in the first video.



Weird dancing scenes...




More funny jumping.



I like this picture of Urata.


Okay that video has even more spining than the first one and even in a more terrible way. Watch it to know what I mean, though because of that I refuse to watch the video again. >-<


Poor Goto, this scene feels so awkward.


Finally I quite nice shot. Though the sun goes-down-scenes are very short.


Nice pose of Misako.


I think Hidaka looks a little like "Kamiji Yusuke" in this PV.



That's it. Yay and yes I will not watch this PV again. The spinning is really so terrible it get's me confused. I am happy they didn't took the same director again after this video and I sincerely hope the other directores don't like those spinning scenes as well. >-< I mostly only know the new videos of AAA so I am very very curious if the videos soon start to get better. XP Oh and for the song I can say I like it but it's a song that's easily forgotten.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment